Wednesday 11 May 2011

WooHoo

I want to praise God for his faithfulness, Today I got to remove TWO numbers from my ONE to FIFTY fundraising Campaign. 5 and 50 have both been taken. That means I am $55 closer to my needed goal. I praise God for his faithfulness and encouragement to me in this way. I know that nothing of what I do, including fundraising would be possible without God going before me and making a way.

(If you want to check out the details of my ONE to FIFTY campaign just click here)

On another note last night I had my credentialing meeting (All YFC staff go through a process called credentialing to make sure that we are the kind of people that YFC wants to be associated with. They give us training and assignments, test us on our theology and give recommendations for further growth - It's a 2 year process - once that process is completed we get credentialed). I don't get the official certificate until next month but I feel like a WOOHOO is in order as I will soon be an officially credentialed staff person with Youth Unlimited. I praise God for this as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Haley,

    Just wanted to let you know that I had a look at your blog and think it s great! Keep the postings coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to woohoo with you. I see two more numbers seem to be missing, so double woohoo to you. This is great, and I'll keep praying right along with you that as people read your blog, they'll feel your heart for youth, and even more numbers will disappear.

    ReplyDelete