Monday 2 May 2011

I'm New to this . . .

Well, I am certainly new to blogging, I'm not convinced I will have the longevity required to "blog" well but I'm going to give it a shot. My desire is that through this blog I can share with you (whoever you are that may be reading this) my journey through ministry. I love what I do, for those of you who don't know, what I do is work with kids, all though the "work" looks an awful lot like play sometimes. My job is to hang out with kids, let them know I think they are important, because they are, share my life with them, give them a chance to share their lives with me and in some way hope to minister to their soul. It's a great job. However I have come to the realization that I am not always so great at communicating with those around me about what I do, why it's worthwhile and how others can be a part of it. So that's it, I hope this can be a tool that helps me step forward in better communication.

1 comment:

  1. ooo i'm very black and white too. it's hard to be grey. xoxo

    ReplyDelete