Wednesday 4 July 2012

I'm Celebrating

Last year at about this time I shared with you, on my One to Fifty page, a need that I had in my support levels. I am Blown Away, I am also more aware now then ever, how weak my faith is as I did not anticipate the response I received in answer to my need. In one short year (a little less actually) you guys have helped me to reach my goal in an incredible way. Together you have brought me to a place that last year at this time I thought not possible. God has used you to bless me and so this is for you . . .
                                                 
                                                  THANK YOU!

Thank you for giving sacrificially to make this ministry possible. The monthly donor commitment that I have astounds me, and the one time donations that come in always blow my mind as they consistently cover the remaining shortfall I have. God is good and I am celebrating his goodness. Please Praise God with me for this incredible gift, and incredible answer to prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment