Sunday 27 May 2012

Feeling a little sleepy

The weekends been really good so far! I've been super encouraged by the response of students to the call of surrender. We've had some good speakers and I find our group asking "what does it look like to really surrender? like surrender everything, to God". There's been a few "a-ha" moments, lots if haha moments as we take the time to just play together, and moments of real heart surrender. I look forward to walking with these students even after the week end is over. And I think the group will be ready for over at the end of the day. Some of us are starting to feel just a little sleepy :)

A few guys who have "surrendered" to sleep :) ( and let me tell you you have to be TIRED to sleep during group 1 Crew.) I'll wake 'em up for the speaker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment