Wednesday 6 July 2011

It's been a while

It's been a while since I have blogged, I think the transition from the school year to summer has thrown me for a bit of a loop. I spent most of the past week in Winnipeg Manitoba where I got credentialed (finally!) This means that I have successfully completed the requirements of YFC to become a credentialed missionary of YFC, yay!! The rest of the week in Winnipeg was spent hearing from speakers, spending time with other YFC Canada staff and getting a renewed vision for what YFC is all about. It was a great conference despite the long drive.

And now I'm diving deep into prep work for this coming school year - I know last school year hardly got out the door and planning has already started for the next one, but it comes quicker than I ever think. I'm really excited about some of the stuff that will be coming my way with YFC in the near future, one of which is starting a mentorship with a young girl throguh Big brothers Big sisters, this means I will have the great privileged of sharing real life with a young girl, this match should start soon and I'm excited for the chance to hang out with her.

On a personal note, Brendan's trailer in Debolt sold which means we get to start the exciting process of looking for the first home we will buy together and this is a VERY new and exciting adventure!

Well I guess that's a bit of a glimpse of life right now, thanks for letting me share my life and ministry with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment